Established in 2008, this initiative continues to be an important part of the work of Arizona’s
College Access Challenge Grant which is administered through the Governor’s Office. The
Arizona Commission for Postsecondary Education has been asked to lead the Network with a
mission of building capacity and improving the quality of services and information provided to
students through Arizona’s college access programs.
The goals of AzCAN include:
- encouraging active participation of programs across Arizona
- building relationships with and among college access professionals statewide
- providing benefits to encourage participation which will improve program performance
- establishing standards of performance based upon current research and best practices
Who should become a member?
- College access programs and professionals
- College Champions for youth in foster care, or youth formerly in foster care on their campus! (See Foster Youth/Homeless Navigation tab at top of the page for details)
- Friends, sponsors, businesses, foundations who support college access!
Become a member simply by completing a 10 minute survey.
Contact Linda Jensen for more information 602-258-2435 Ext. 105